Check out this amazing and really easy fruit salad that is just perfect for almost any occasion and you can use anything you like for it! delicious and easy, you can’t ask for more!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Additional: 35 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 ½ cups shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping, coconut, chopped nuts, fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, cherries, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix together well and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.