These delicious bars are perfect for any person who wants a gluten free and high protein snack after a workout, the best part is that they are really easy to make so you can make them really fast!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Additional: 15 mins
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup mashed banana
- ⅔ cup vanilla protein powder (such as Muscletech Whey Protein Plus®)
- ½ cup peanut butter, slightly melted
- ½ cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut (Optional)
- ½ cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/4 cup brewed sweet and spicy black tea (such as Good Earth® Sweet&Spicy®
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut, or to taste (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
Mix oats, banana, protein powder, peanut butter, cranberries, 1/2 cup coconut, almonds, tea, chia seeds, cinnamon, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl; spread into prepared pan. Top with 1/4 cup coconut.
Bake bars until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool until they set completely, at least 15 minutes.