For those hot summers here’s a perfect no bake banana split cake, is also really easy to make, you can’t just don’t do it
Preparation Time: 25 mins
Additional: 4 hrs
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 maraschino cherries
Combine crushed vanilla wafers and melted margarine. Pat into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan.
Beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar together until light and fluffy; spread on top of vanilla wafer crust. Spoon crushed pineapple over cream cheese layer, then layer sliced bananas over pineapple. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped walnuts and maraschino cherries.
Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.