We love smoothies for summer, they are refreshing and cold, they are sweet and addictive, try this new blueberry smoothie and impress everyone!
Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Blend blueberries, yogurt, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg in a blender until frothy, scraping down the sides of the blender if needed.
Divide between 2 glasses and serve immediately.