This cake is a monster of chocolate. You can poke holes in it and pour on a can of sweet and delicious condensed milk, a jar of hot fudge and a jar of caramel.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Additional: 1 hrs
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge dessert topping
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel dessert topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 2 (2.1 ounce) bars chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy (such as Butterfinger®), crushed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
Mix cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together in a bowl; pour into the prepared baking pan..
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 28 to 30 minutes. Immediately poke holes in the cake using a skewer or straw.
Pour sweetened condensed milk, hot fudge, and caramel over cake. Allow the cake to cool, about 1 hour.
Spread whipped topping over cooled cake and sprinkle with crushed peanut butter candy. Refrigerate until serving.