This Dump cake can be made in just a blink, with the addition of cherries and almond, is just a wonderful combination that is worth trying!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook: 50 mins
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Stir 1/2 teaspoon almond extract into each can of pie filling.
Pour both cans of pie filling into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pie filling. Grate cold butter over top, distributing it as evenly as possible.
Bake in the preheated oven until the topping is golden brown, 50 to 60 minutes.