This one hits hard at parties, cherry cream cheese pie, a really easy to make recipe and a personal favorite!
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Additional: 4 hrs 30 mins
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, and continue beating until smooth and combined. Add lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
Fill the graham cracker crust evenly. Refrigerate until set; this will take between 2 to 4 hours. Just before serving, spread the cherry pie filling over the top of the pie.