This is a little twist for the usual cheese balls, adding chocolate chips makes it really delicious and unique, don’t miss this amazing recipe and try it by yourself!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Additional: 3 hrs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.