A lasagna is usually something healthy but is not the case for this recipe. Using chocolate and peanut butter makes it really delicious and unique, the best part is that it is a no-bake dessert!!
Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 2 1/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 8 oz. brick-style cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter (do not use natural or other too runny types of peanut butter)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cool Whip-thawed (or homemade whipped cream whipped to very stiff peaks)
- 2 x 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding
- 2 3/4 cups whole milk
- 3 cups Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter-melted
- Reese’s Pieces
- Reese’s cups-chopped
To make the crust, stir together chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass dish. Pace in the freezer while making the filling.
To make the peanut butter layer beat together softened cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter and mix well. Mix in 2 cups whipped cream. Spread over the crust. Place in the freezer while making the next layer.
Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Spread whipped topping over the pudding layer. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and garnish with chopped Reese’s and Reese’s pieces candies.