Don’t be fooled by its name, this cookie salad is a perfect dessert that can be used to make parfaits. Simply layer the salad, extra whipped topping, crushed cookies and repeat.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ (11.5 ounce) package fudge stripe cookies
In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix and the buttermilk. Fold in the whipped topping. Mix in the pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges. Chill until ready to serve. Crush cookies and mix in just before serving.