Use some delicious condensed milk to create such a wonderful recipe for a special creamy baked cheesecake, top it with raspberry spread or serve it plain!
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook: 55 mins
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from the oven; top with sour cream. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool for 1 hour. Chill for at least 4 hours. Garnish with pie filling. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.