What we love most about italian pizza recipes is knowing if they are easy and also delicious! This recipe has all the good of the internet and also can have the same flavor of Dominos pizza! You can do at home and sorprise to your whole family!
This simple and amazing recipe will make that your ingredients taste better than normal pizzas!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese low moisture
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup keto pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Italian Pizza Directions
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Lightly grease a pizza pan or baking sheet and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the almond flour ensuring there are no clumps. In a microwave-safe bowl, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave in 20-second spurts until mostly melted. Whisk the cheeses together, then add the almond flour, then the eggs. Mix together until a sticky dough remains.
- On a flat surface, place a large piece of parchment paper. Transfer the pizza dough on top of it. Place a second piece of parchment paper over it. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until a half inch in thickness. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and use your hands to shape the dough into a pizza shape and smooth out the crust.
- Place the pizza dough onto the pizza pan and bake for 12 minutes, until firm.
- Remove the crust from the oven. Top with the pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings. Lightly brush the sides with olive oil and place back in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden around the edges and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and slice and serve.
Frequently Asked Question
Is italian pizza good for weight loss?
While the italian pizza crust is lower in carbs than a traditional crust, it is still high in calories and fat. Like any kind of pizza, you can enjoy it in moderation. If you’d like a low calorie option, try a cloud bread pizza.
How many carbs in this pizza from italia?
Each slice of this recipe has just 2 grams of net carbs each, and the entire pizza crust has just 8 grams of carbs.
Can I substitute the almond flour for coconut flour?
Do not replace the almond flour for coconut flour. Both flours, while keto friendly, have different baking properties and will not yield the same results.