Make the most of seasonal fruits in this stylish summer recipe.
- 185ml (3/4 cup) boiling water
- 6 1/2 tsp powdered gelatine
- 685ml (2 3/4 cups) pure apple juice (no added sugar)
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- 200g raspberries
- 2 large ripe mangoes, cheeks removed, peeled, diced
- 200g blueberries
- 16 lychees, peeled, quartered, pitted
- Liqueur cream
- 150g silken firm tofu (Joyce brand)
- 2 tbsp pure apple juice (no added sugar)
- 1 tbsp Cointreau liqueur
- Pour the boiling water into a heatproof jug. Sprinkle with gelatine and whisk with a fork until the gelatine dissolves. Add a little apple juice to the gelatine mixture and stir to combine. Pour the remaining apple juice into a large jug. Add the gelatine mixture and liqueur, and stir until well combined.
- Divide raspberries among eight 250ml (1-cup) capacity mini pudding bowls or rounded teacups. Pour in enough apple-juice mixture to cover the raspberries. Place the bowls on a tray and place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until just set. Place the mango over the raspberries and pour in enough apple-juice mixture to cover. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until just set. Repeat the layering process, in 2 more batches, with the blueberries, lychees and remaining apple-juice mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, to make the liqueur cream, combine the tofu, apple juice and liqueur in a small bowl. Use a wire balloon whisk to whisk until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
- Dip the moulds, 1 at a time, into hot water for 4 seconds, then turn onto serving plates. Spoon over the liqueur cream and serve immediately.