This yummy full of chocolate, peanut butter with frozen layered ice cream is a treat that you will definitely love, this is a perfect treat for birthdays and let’s not talk about being addictive!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Additional: 1 hr
- 24 frozen ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar crunchy peanut butter, divided
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 peanut butter cups, chopped, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, divided
Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with 12 ice cream sandwiches.
Open the jar of peanut butter, place it into microwave oven, and microwave on low power for about 30 seconds at a time, until the peanut butter is warm and spreads easily. Spread half the peanut butter over the layer of ice cream sandwiches.
Mix the instant chocolate pudding mix into the whipped topping; spread half the mixture over the peanut butter layer.
Spread half the peanut butter cups over the whipped topping layer.
Remove tops of the hot fudge and caramel topping jars, and microwave on low power for about 10 seconds at a time just until the toppings are warmed and liquid. Drizzle half of the fudge and caramel sauces over the peanut butter cups.
Repeat the layers, starting with the remaining ice cream sandwiches, followed by remaining peanut butter, whipped topping mix, peanut butter cups, hot fudge sauce, and caramel sauce.
Freeze the dessert until solidly frozen, 1 to 2 hours.