This is a pretty easy to make five-ingredient ice cream cake because it uses store-bought ice cream sandwiches, hot fudge, caramel ice cream topping and pecans.
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Additional: 30 mins
- 24 vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, or to taste
Arrange a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9×13-inch dish; top with a layer of whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping. Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping, ending with a top layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans.
Cover the dish with aluminum foil and freeze until set, about 30 minutes.