In the microwave you can create delicious banana cake that you can put in a bowl, it’s very quick to make and it can satisfy your desire for a quick treat!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook: 2 mins
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 4 ½ tablespoons white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or to taste (Optional)
Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir banana, milk, oil, and vanilla extract together in a microwave-safe bowl; stir in flour mixture until batter is smooth.
Cook in the microwave until cake is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly and spread chocolate-hazelnut spread onto cake.