A recipe that will excite not only adults but also the little ones in the house with its fun and delicious shape! Prepare to be impressed with its easy preparation…
I have this great no bake recipe chocolate peanut butter dessert that will give your oven a break. If you have never had a peanut butter ball they are like a peanut butter cup but 100 times better.
for 9 balls
½ cup butter(115 g), melted
1 ½ cups peanut butter(360 g)
2 ½ cups powdered sugar(400 g)
- Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended. More or less powdered sugar can be used to make mixture more or less dry.
- Make 1 inch (2 ½ cm) balls and freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir. Tip: Adding some vegetable shortening can make the chocolate thinner and easier work with.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Place on wax paper, top with M&M’s (optional) and allow to harden. Refrigerate if needed.
- The obsession of mini M&Ms mixed inside the peanut butter chocolate ball totally takes them over the top!