These are soft and chewy cookies that are really easy to make, perfect for kids, tasty after-school cookies that they will love and will probably beg for more!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook: 8 mins
- 14 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt (Optional)
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup raisins
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
Add oats and raisins; mix well.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.