Everyone loves Oreo, and for you we bring you an amazing and delicious Cookie Oreo Cake that you will get addicted to because it’s just so good!
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Additional: 30 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with the rest of the cookies. Press into a 9×13 pan. Put in the freezer for 5 minutes.
Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Spread over the crust and place the cake back in the freezer.
Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep the cake refrigerated.