A peanut butter pie can be made in a refrigerator, it’s really easy to make so you can do it anytime! try it yourself with this delicious dessert.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook: 2 hrs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 15 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups (such as Reese’s®), unwrapped
Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping, then spoon the mixture into graham cracker crust.
Spread remaining whipped topping over the peanut butter mixture and garnish with peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.