This dessert is perfect for parties, made with pumpkins. This is a really chewy and unique recipe for cannolis, try them and impress everyone!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 large cannoli shells
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles, or as desired
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar for dusting
Stir 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, pumpkin, mascarpone cheese, ricotta cheese, pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl until smooth.
Beat cream in a chilled bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold into pumpkin mixture. Spoon pumpkin mixture into a resealable plastic bag and snip a 3/4-inch hole in the corner. Pipe pumpkin mixture into each cannoli shell. Garnish the ends with sprinkles and confectioners’ sugar.