Pumpkin and ginger come together as one with this recipe, a delicious and sweet treat for the kids, they’re light and fluffy, you can’t miss this amazing recipe!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Additional: 10 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- ⅓ cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
Whisk together flour, pudding mix, crystallized ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, ground ginger, allspice, cloves, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition; beat in pumpkin purée and vanilla with the last egg. Stir in flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Divide batter between the prepared muffin cups.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes. Cool muffins in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.