We hope you’re not tired of pumpkin recipes because we are not done. This delicious pudding pie made with pumpkins it’s a really delicious dessert that makes the pumpkin pie just even more amazing!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Additional: 1 hr
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can 2% evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Stir graham cracker crumbs, butter, white sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl; press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Cool crust completely.
Whisk pudding mix and evaporated milk together in a bowl for 2 minutes. Chill pudding in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Stir pumpkin and 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into pudding until well combined. Spread pudding filling into cooled pie crust and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.