For this delicious pie you will be impressed by what it has to offer, it’s easy, rich, good and quick, everything you want from a dessert when you want something sweet or need something for any special moment!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Additional: 18 hrs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
In a microwave-safe dish, combine chocolate chips and 1/2 of the cream. Cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until soft peaks form. Beat in chocolate mixture on high speed, 1/3 at a time. Spoon chocolate cream into the crust.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.