If you are a Gelatin lover you are gonna love this seven layered Gelatin Salad that takes some time to make but the time is worth it and everyone will love it!
Preparation Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Additional: 5 hrs 15 mins
- 7 (3 ounce) packages assorted fruit flavored Jell-O® mix
- 4 ½ cups boiling water, divided
- 4 ½ cups cold water, divided
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Coat a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray.
Dissolve one package of gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Spoon into pan and refrigerate until almost set, 45 minutes.
Dissolve another package of gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Stir in 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Spoon over the first layer and refrigerate until almost set, 45 minutes.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all gelatin is used. Just before serving, top with whipped topping.