A pretty delicious and easy corn salad that takes almost no time to make and everyone will love its unique flavor!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
Whisk olive oil, cilantro, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and cayenne together in a small bowl. Add dressing to corn mixture just before serving and toss well.